On the Banks of the Wabash, not so Far, Far Away
I got a completely random phone call from my friend, Filip, with whom I went to high school. Filip totally rocks, and I did the whole squealy girl voice thing when I heard him on the line, and was obviously really excited when he said that 'we were on campus' so they came over, they being Filip and three of his friends from college, John, Collin, and another guy whose name I cannot remember at present. Anyway, they go to Wabash College, which is an all male school for those of you who don't know, so they came over to Vawter (I had luckily just finished cleaning my room when Filip called). It was so cool having four Wabash guys in my dorm room. It was pretty sweet, actually, then Elizabeth and Alecia came over, and then so did Michelle and Andrew. It was a total party in my room. I'm really glad that I cleaned it. So we all hung out for a pretty long time, until the guys got dizzy from the nail polish remover Michelle and I were using to clean our spats. Then the party kind of broke up and everyone went home, but not until I gave the Wabash guys some female advice on dating. I think it was well received. So now, here I am, in my now smelly room (from the acetone), typing my blog, wondering why Rachael hasn't texted me back!!! I want to know what's going on!
Performance tomorrow-not a Game Day. Picc/Tuba bus should be interesting. I'm wondering what percentage of the bus will have a hangover.
I need to get ready tomorrow!
Amy
P.S. Meal at Purdue West at 10:00am for anyone who's interested!

1 Comments:
hey hey! we were all really glad you cleaned your room too :) thanks for the garment bag, even though we don't need it anymore, yay! (and don't worry, no one raped me last night, obviously, or i would probably not be here...hmmm) anyhow, have fun on the bus, sounds like it should be interesting....:) see ya later
Elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 9/18/2004 08:48:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home