I'm standing on the edge of everything I've ever been before
I have figured out why everyone is in such crazy moods. It's because it's the night before a full moon. Meaning that tomorrow we will go even crazier than we have in the past few days. No-I'm just joking. The moon isn't really causing anything, but isn't it strange how all of our moods have been off the wall? I don't think anyone has had a regular emotion lately. You can't be happy-you're ecstatic. You're not sad-your depressed. You're not discontent-you're forlorn. And you get sudden urges just to get up and leave whatever you're doing and go outside, walk around, and bask in the feeling of being near God. OK, so maybe that last part is just me, but hey, read my last blog.
Do you ever feel like life is mounting up to something, and that in the very near future something is going to happen that is going to completely knock your socks off? I feel like that right now. I think it has to do with being close to God, and feeling the magnitude of his greatness versus my smallness. Plus, God works in ways that blows your socks off. (Again, read my last blog.)
I feel like singing.
Or dancing.
Or dancing while I'm singing.
Today went really well. I had two hours of class, then came back to Vawter and played my flute in the Music Room for a while. Then I made myself comeback and study for my Physics midterm tomorrow. On the plus side, all the problems that I couldn't figure out, I know have figured out. Meaning that I can now do the problems I didn't understand in the first place. Which is good. I'm feeling a lack of apprehension, which I hope is not overconfidence. I think I can do all right. I think I can, I think I can. I just have to keep telling myself that. Later Rachael and I went to a very quick dinner, then I came back to my room. This is when I got the overwhelming feeling of being trapped in a box, so I sat outside the Recitation Building until my Math Club meeting started, which ran late again. Then I walked Rachael to the music room, and now I am here, procrastinating on studying for my math quiz tomorrow, and being exceedingly pensive. As usual. I'm listening to good music, though. It's the Christian Rock station from Yahoo. It's got a good mix.
I think I'll leave it at that. Don't forget to leave me comments, even if they're completely unrelated to my blog. Just say hi!
Amy
Quotable Quotes
"And all day, I would just look at people and think 'wenis'!" Rachael Snorek

4 Comments:
Hello red-haired girl who sits in front of me in Italian. I like your thoughts. They're nice and unique. In spirit of Italian class, Buona Notte.
By
Anonymous, at 9/27/2004 11:33:00 PM
woo hoo it's michelle and it's 5am and I have not slept ONE BIT yet and it's amazing meaning horrible so I figured I'd read your thing and I did.
By
Anonymous, at 9/28/2004 05:15:00 AM
Amy!! Is your title from a Switchfoot song?? I love Switchfoot. Yay! :) Anyhow, I just thought I would comment since you always comment on my journal, and it makes me feel special. :) I'm glad you had a good day yesterday, I'll see ya in band--Elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 9/28/2004 07:34:00 AM
hey amy... i just had the biggest scare of my life. i really need you to read my blog. i'll tell you about it personally in band though, in case you don't read my blog beforehand. i'm glad that you're happy agian. just in case you still need anymore cheering up - WENIS!
mermaid
By
Rachael, at 9/28/2004 02:05:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home