The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

There's just enough to be strong in the broken places

I'm out of my crummy mood, but now I"m left with this weird feeling I get sometimes. I think I blogged about it a few days ago. It's a strange mix of contentedness and restlessness, of still being young, but having gained wisdom, of excitement, of timidness, of having full confidence that I have no clue what I'm doing, but knowing that I don't have to worry about that. I feel like singing, laughing, crying, thinking, praying, and loving all at the same time. (At this point, Rachael called me. Ironically, she's feeling the same way. There must be something in the air. Or we're all just crazy.) (At this point, I have the hiccups. When I get hiccups, they are painful and never go away!) I could go on describing my mood, but it's kind of a mood that I just sort of savor.
I need to clean my room. It's messy, and I don't want to come back to a messy room. Not to mention that it's not very courteous to my roommate.
I'm feeling the urge to read a really good book. I just want to curl up under my loft with some hot chocolate and read The Secret Garden or Harry Potter or some victorian romance. Reading is one thing I miss. I read all the time at home. I was always reading something. I just haven't had time now, being so busy with school and all. (Ew, I just swallowed a hiccup!) It's too bad that I feel sick if I read in a car/bus/etc.)
What to blog...My mood inclines me to write something insightful and pensive. My hiccups have stopped (finally), so I can stop being so sporadic. I can't believe that college is moving so fast. Everyone always told me that high school flies by, but college takes it's time. Well, it hasn't been. September is over next week. I may be slightly exaggerating how fast time is going, but still, I've meet people in the last six weeks who I feel like I've known for ages upon ages. It's pretty neat, actually.
I really don't know what else to say. I really don't.
Amy

1 Comments:

  • hey amy! i just thought i'd tell you that i'm here for you when you need to talk. i know what you're going through b/c (as you said yourself) i'm coincidentally going through it myself. anyway, i'll see you in band tomorrow
    mermaid!!!

    By Blogger Rachael, at 9/23/2004 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home