Arg woo sentifiticat nar dunderford
Yes! I am done with my Physics Exam! Yes! Yes! So now all I have left to do is wonder how I did, and if getting finished with an extra twenty minutes is a bad thing, and whether or not I totally sucked up my midterm. I'm going to try to not think about it. Seriously, if any of you see me and I start spazzing about this test, slap me across the face and make me shut up. It's just that the farther away I get from a test, the worse I think I've done. Like by the time I got my AP scores, I was swearing up and down that I got ones on all of them, when I really got threes and fours.
Moving on.
What even happened today? I had class...math and Italian...Physics lecture was canceled because of the exam...I studied for my test...Went to band...Played You Got It/Pretty Woman...Thought that You Got It/Pretty Woman was a good piece...Ate dinner with Windsor and Cary Cru people...Took my test...Called Rachael...Now I'm blogging. That's about the extent of it. My brain kind of hurts from taking that test. I was concentrating pretty hard. By the way, it's pretty inconsiderate when TA's talk while you're taking a test. Grr.
I would like to take this opportunity to make a public apology to Rachael for my transgression against her tonight.
My blog is really sporadic tonight. My brain hurts-that's probably why. Or maybe because it's a full moon tonight! Yeah, I bet that's it. The moon. Ha.
Man, tomorrow will not be fun. Two hour Physics recitation. Math. Italian. Two hour Physics lab. Band. I think these people are trying to kill me!
I'm complaining. I'm sorry. Maybe I should just stop writing...As soon as Rachael posts the Marching Band Survey, I'll get started on it (hint, hint Rachael!)
Yeah, so I think I'll stop now, before I hurt myself.
Amy
Quotable Quote: "I'm just so happy not being here." Girl sitting behind me in math class

2 Comments:
i'm working on getting that marching band thingy posted. i was going to do it last night... but guess what? i went to bed at midnight! that's 2-3 hours early! and i didn't haul my butt out of bed until 8:45 this morning! that's a ton of sleep. anyway, i'll get that survey up today. by the way, i left you a comment on my blog in response to your comments... you crack me up. "i just see people and think... wenis" so, yeah. check out that comment i left you on my blog. see you in band!
By
Rachael, at 9/29/2004 09:42:00 AM
this is your blog speaking... update me! i'm lonely when you don't write in me. i sit here unloved and unwritten in. it makes me sad. i could cry those big computer tears which would fry my hard drive. it's time for an update! mermaid :)
By
Rachael, at 9/29/2004 06:40:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home