And I'm still fighting for the world to break these chains
I'm sorry, Rachael, for neglecting my blog for a few hours. I have been working relentlessly to rid my computer of these nasty Adware pop-ups. Hint: Use the X and not the 'close this window' option to exit pop-ups. They say you've won $2500, but all you really get are 2500 pop-up programs. But my computer is all right for now. So that's one obstacle overcome!
Ugh. I'm so tired! I marched so hard in practice today. I guess I just feel the need to prove myself or something. It's silly, but I want to earn my spot in the drill, and not bank off the fact that no one's been an alternate more than one performance in a row. Interesting factoid: I received a personal invitation to the 'playing games' party that Tau Beta Sigma is putting on as a rush function. I actually can't go, because the Cary Cru guys asked the Windsor Cru Girls on a creative date for tomorrow night. I've been looking forward to it all week, so it kind of takes precedence. Everyone at Cru tonight who was in it last year was excited about the creative date, and I am too, even though I'm not exactly sure what a creative date. Kara, the leader, said that it's basically when a guys Bible study asks out a girls Bible study. Sometimes they say what we'll be doing, but this time it's a surprise. I'll let you all know the sort of fun I had in tomorrow night's blog!
Elizabeth: There is a Freshman/Sophomore Cru party Friday after Cru. Do you want to be my date? I need a buddy-I don't want to be raped!
Anyway, today was horridly long. I think I mentioned it yesterday-the six hour block of classes, two hours break, then band for two hours. You would think that they would move either my physics lab or recitation to Friday where I have a one hour block of classes, a five hour break, then band for two hours. But it's not up to me! I'm sounding whiny. I'll stop.
Actually, today was pretty cool. I saw my friend Rick and actually had time to talk to him for ten minutes, before running to the recitation building. I saw a lot of people I know-like the vice president of the Math Club, Theresa from Cru, and Jessica the piccolo (well, she's not a piccolo, she's a person, but she plays piccolo).
I have math homework. I'm also doing laundry as we speak. Isn't my life terribly exciting? It's a wonder anyone reads this thing!
OK, so I'll blog tomorrow, letting all of you in on this mysterious creative date!
Amy
Quotable Quotes: "Does that make sense??" Kara from Cru

1 Comments:
Amy, you're awesome! I totally will come to the cru thing on Friday! It sounds like fun, and I don't want you to get raped either. That'd be bad. I'll try to talk to you today in band. :) Elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 9/30/2004 07:57:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home