The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Friday, October 01, 2004

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting...

Is any one interested in taking a Rape aggression Defense class (RAD) with me through the Purdue Police Department? I was on their site and the next session is offered on Oct. 11, 14, 17, and 20 from 6:00-9:00 pm. I checked the band schedule, and I think we can do all of it if we eat a quick dinner. This sounds like a really good program, so I'd really like some of us to take advantage of it. I know I joke about 'don't go to the bathroom by yourself, because you might get raped', but in all seriousness, we should be able to protect ourselves. Rape is always a threat. It's not something to dread and fear, but it is something that we can try to prevent by taking a class like this. We can register online at
Amy

1 Comments:

  • hey amy. i'm not doing too much this weekend. i just wanted to let you know that the RAD course sounds like a good idea. i'll have to check my exam schedule and all that, but i'll let you know soon. no band today :( anyway, talk to you later!

    By Blogger Rachael, at 10/01/2004 02:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home