The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Good times they come rolling around

Fun stuff today. Did the church thing with Pauline and Elizabeth. The message today was completely awesome. All about why God chose Mary to have His son. I picked up a lot of nuggets of wisdom. Ate lunch with a bunch of people. Had napkins thrown at me. Studied for two hours (yes!) Watched Monty Python, Sweet Home Alabama, and Pirates of the Caribbean with Elizabeth, Kathy, Katie Jo, my roommate Stephanie, Dustin, Shawn, Chris, and Shane over at Cary. We ate pizza and goldfish. My suspicions were confirmed. Shawn revealed himself as Tarkin! Excellent. Now I'm sitting around, after having gone over some math flashcards, analyzing what my schedule needs to be for the next two days. This is what happens when I get stressed. I analyze and schedule. I'm exactly where I wanted to be as far as studying for my math exam, but I haven't really started on physics or Italian. However, I just need to go over problems for Physics, and my Italian exam isn't until Thursday afternoon anyway. So I figure, tomorrow at ten I'll study math for about two hours, eat lunch around noon (probably at Earhart, if anyone wants to join), study math for another hour. I'll go to the Learning Center for about an hour or two and finish going over the old exam. At about three, I'll study Italian for two hours, then head to dinner. I'll be ready to study again around seven, and I'll commence studying Italian for one more hour, then I'll spend an hour going over math proofs and my math flashcards. At nine, I'm studying my Bible (Isaiah still), then probably relaxing/watching tv/sleeping. That will put me in a really good position for Tuesday, and I won't have to wig out trying to cram all of my studying into one day. Well, I'm going to bed. I have a long day tomorrow, and I can't afford to sleep in.
Amy

2 Comments:

  • Good luck on all your finals!! :) Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/13/2004 09:43:00 AM  

  • Yeah, it was nice meeting your roommate, but it might actually be for the better that she left before the whole Tarkin thing went down. Somehow I don't think you biting Dustin would have inspired her to come to Cru. BTW, when you tried to memorize the phone number, you got the area code wrong, it was 912 instead of 917. Just thought you might like to know. I hope your finals are going well. BSY
    Shawn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/13/2004 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home