It's a mystery, Charlie Brown
Both Kathy and I seem to have had visits from the mysterious Tarkin tonight, while we were at Elizabeth's dance recital (she's my favorite swan). At first I was kind of sad that I missed his visit, but then I unlocked my door and saw the state of my room, and was kind of glad that nobody saw it. It's pretty messy. So now I must put on my thinking cap and begin to solve this mystery shrouding Tarkin and answer the important questions pertaining to this mystery, such as 'Who is Tarkin?', 'Are those his boxers in Laura's room?', and of course, 'Did he like the wreath on my door?'. One can only hope to find the answers.
Amy
P.S. My room is clean now, so if Tarkin makes another visit, I don't have to be embarrassed.
P.P.S. Ha ha! I accomplished something today! I couldn't get myself to study, so I made flash cards for my math exam, in preparation of something. The day was worth something!

1 Comments:
So, care to fill me in? What kind of visit did you get? BSY
Shawn
By
Anonymous, at 12/09/2004 10:08:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home