Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Or should I say 'Jingle Bell Bash'? Because that's definitely where I was tonight. It was really fun. Everyone looked really cute, and we ate snacks, shared some Christmas memories, the Earhart Men's Cell Group crashed the party and sang us some carols, we sang some carols ourselves (yea!), listened to some girls talk about the meaning of Christmas, Christmas Conference, and we shared what God's done for us this semester.
That got me thinking about what God's done for me since I started here at Purdue. Sometimes He works so subtly that I don't notice it until much later (He's a sneaky guy! Or I'm blind. One of the two...) I guess that the big thing is that over the summer, He led me to get involved with Cru. I actually think that I signed up to be on the e-mail list in July. He led me to the Windsor Cell Group, where I met girls who are more awesomer than anything else. He showed me the beauty of Christ-centered relationships. (Jesus rocks.) Through amazing ways, He led me to Calvary Baptist Church, which is absolutely the best. He's helped me to witness by example, and He's helping me leave my comfort zone, step by step. And He has blessed me with a joyful heart. I really believe that.
Amy
Quotable Quotes: 'When you touch your belly-button, do you feel it in your toe?' Ruth Allhands at the Jingle Bell Bash.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home