Little blue bird on my shoulder
Wow. Five comments on my last blog. That's pretty cool. Ok, so two were from Laura, and five doesn't even come near Michelle's record, but still it's good for me. Shawn: This is probably stupid, but what does BSY stand for? I'm not on AIM. I don't know these things.
Tonight was really fun. Band was not nearly as bad as I had anticipated it to be, then I ate dinner with the Cru Freshman. I hung out with the Windsor girls at the little party. I'm excited to do the whole wall climbing thing with Cary next semester. I have had an absolutely awesome semester, and it's not even over yet. I've just met so many people, and made some truly awesome friends. This is really exciting for me. All through high school, I felt like I was missing something in my friendships. Apparently I was, because I definitely don't feel like I'm missing anything. All I feel is love, and anticipation of getting to know people better. So exciting...
Well, the panic starting to onset for finals, which is probably a good thing, since it means I might actually do something tomorrow that will be worthwhile. I think I'm putting off studying because I don't want to acknowledge how much I don't know and have to learn in a week. Ok, so I promise that tonight is my last lazy night. Tomorrow I will be motivated and productive. Hmph.
Amy

1 Comments:
You know you're a freshman when you tell yourself you will be motivated tomorrow and might actually believe it (even just a little). It's no surprise that you don't know BSY, most people don't; it is my own personal little thing. Comes from an old TV show. It means Be Seeing You (kind of like see you later, but not quite the same). So yeah, that's all for tonight. BSY
<><
Shawn
By
Anonymous, at 12/08/2004 09:53:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home