Stop right there that's exactly where I lost it
I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. I'm sitting around wasting time. I am going to fail all of my finals because I somehow cannot get it through my head that I'm taking them in one week! I am going to go insane this weekend because I'm going to start feeling all panicky because I'm not going to have enough time to study everything. Therefore I will feel unprepared for the exams and will have major test anxiety and will do even worse than I would have if I wasn't worried while I was taking the tests. It's a vicious cycle. It really is.
OK, maybe the little rant will boost my enthusiasm for studying a little bit...or not. Oh, for Pete's sake. I'll study on Saturday. Maybe I'll go to a library. That way I won't be distracted by my computer. Or maybe I'll study with Ruth. We actually got a lot accomplished that one time we studied while I was doing my laundry. Yeah, we could be studying accountability partners or something. Hmm...fun. Eh, whatever.
Amy
P.S. To all those folks who have apparently visited my blog, I would really love it if you would post a little comment saying that you've been here. It only takes two seconds. OK, so it takes longer than two seconds, but come on. Just oblige me.

4 Comments:
Shawn was here. (but you kinda already knew that) I'm looking forward to our elusive movie night (whenever we get around to doing it). Should be fun to get some Monty Python into the system to relax in the middle of finals craziness. See you at Cru. BSY
<><
Shawn
By
Anonymous, at 12/08/2004 01:10:00 PM
hey amy i know just what you mean, i can't focus enough to study lately at all - not sure why. it's like there's static in my head and i can't think straight. but i for sure will be flipping out when the finals are upon me, i don't even want to think about it - panic attacks are never good, or so i've heard... anyway i'll see YOU later!!
By
Anonymous, at 12/08/2004 01:56:00 PM
oops... that comment up there was posted by ME laura michelle anderson, sorry i forgot to write my name...
By
Anonymous, at 12/08/2004 01:58:00 PM
Amy Amy! Of course I read your blog!! (And i think it might have taken 28 seconds.) ;) See you in band tomorrow!!-Elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 12/08/2004 06:53:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home