The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Who I am will take the second chance you gave me

Fun day. Class=boring recitation, boring Italian, and uber-boring physics lecture. I actually accomplished stuff during my break before band. Band was awful in the most wonderful way. Yes, it was cold and rainy, but we did get out one hour and eight minutes early. And I don't know about the rest of you band peeps, but I deeply appreciated and enjoyed my nice, hot shower afterwards. Plus I actually got to go to Windsor/Cary dinner clean, wearing pants, and with nice hair. That is so much better than smelly, sweaty, covered in mud, wearing shorts, and with frizzy, unkempt hair.
Speaking of Windsor and Cary Cell groups, something is awry with something us Windsor Ladies refer to as the Windor football. I won't go into details here (you never know who could read this), but let me assure you, it is most interesting.
I really want to write something really deep and spiritual, but I am so tired. I think it has to do with talking to Ruth, who is also tired. I need to do my Bible study. I'm working my way through Isaiah. I like it, although I'm only two chapters into it. I guess I'm inspired to read it because the New Testament quotes it so much, I want a better understanding of it.
Amy

2 Comments:

  • As far as I know operation windor football went along smoothly. Except for Shane kept calling my room... but I liked it! Anyway, I just wanted to say that your blog is WAY more interesting than my livejournal, which apparently people read when they need help going to sleep... OH WELL!! So the point to this rambling is that I like you! later!
    -laura

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2004 06:54:00 PM  

  • It brings me great pleasure to announce that the Ficket Ball (what you Windsor ladies erroneously refer to as Windor) has returned to it's rightful role of serving and representing the Quad Dawgs from an undisclosed location. Take heed: it shall not be stolen from us again with nearly the ease by which we rescued it from thy evil grasp. Bwahahahaha!
    -They call me Tarkin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2004 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home