The only thing worse that beating a dead horse is betting on one
1. How old are you? Eighteen…I won’t turn nineteen until July 25.
2. What color pants are you wearing right now? Black Steve and Barrie’s yoga pants. Mmm, comfort.
3. What are you listening to right now? Relient K ‘Mmhmm’
4. Missing? I miss being around people right now…
5. What was the last thing you ate? Cheesecake. Oh, cheesecake. It was heavenly.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Purple mountain’s majesty. That was always my favorite Crayola color.
7. Last person you talked to on the phone? Liz, my lab partner, wanting to know when we were going to do our lab.
8. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Complexion.
9. Do you like the person who sent you this? Actually, I stole this from Laura. But I like her.
10. How are you today? Nothing short of spectacular!
11. Favorite drink? 1% milk
12. Favorite alcoholic drink? The only time I drank was in France, where it was legal. I really like peach wine.
13. Favorite sport? Purdue football! (most of the time!)
15. Eye color? Blue
16. Do you wear contacts? Heck yes-20/800 baby!
17. Siblings? Katie, 14, and William and Ryan, both 10.
18. Favorite month? May. I’m a sucker for spring!
19. Favorite foods? Noodles, meatloaf, campfire stew…I could go on.
20. Last movie you watched? The Princess Bride, with Ruth, Kathy, and Elizabeth. ‘Mawwaige is whut bwings us togevwar tooday’.
21. Favorite day of the year? I don’t know…there’s just so many good ones!
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Oh, heck yes! I’m very unassertive. Anyway, that’s what guys are for. To ask girls out. Well, sort of.
23. Hugs or kisses? I love to give hugs (as you should know).
24. Winter or summer? Ooh. Spring??
25. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, hands down.
26. Do you want your friends to write back? I think that question should read if I want comments on my posts. Yes, yes I do.
27. Who is most likely to respond? Elizabeth leaves a lot of comments.
28. Who is least likely to respond? People who read my blog and don’t leave a comment.
29. Living arrangements? Dorm. I love Windsor.
30. What books are you reading? My math book?
32. What are you doing tonight? I just got back from the band banquet. It was super.
33. buttered, plain, or salted popcorn? I like popcorn popped in the pan on the stove, with the salt that has the butter flavoring in it.
34. Favorite Vehicle? Old beetles. *heart*
35. Favorite flower? Ones people give to me.
36. How many keys on your key ring? Five.
37. Can you juggle? I can juggle one.
38. Favorite day of the week? Hmm. It’s a tie between Cary/Windsor Tuesdays, Cell Group Wednesdays, Cru Fridays, and Calvary Sundays.
39. Red or white wine? Rose.
40. What did you do for your last birthday? My family and I went to McGraws. It was so good.
41. Do you carry a donor card? I have the little heart on my drivers license.
42. Lifetime goals? God.
43. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Why do I force myself to put my alarm all the way across the room?
Amy
Special thanks to Laura for this highly introspective survey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home