The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Speak and say the words that no one else will ever say

Oh, my gosh: New Tarkin! You've go to tell me who you are so that next time there is a Next Gen on TNN Marathon we can spend twelve hours watching episodes. Honestly, that is my favorite way to get absolutely nothing accomplished! Anyway, I just got back from a two hour study session, so I'm taking a little break before I have to finish cramming math into my head. I think I'll be ok on math. I'm more worried about getting back from math and wigging out because I've barely started studying for Physics. I haven't even written notes on the sheet of paper I'm allowed to have on the test. I hate feeling incompetent. I feel like there is nothing I can do. Grr. This is frustrating. On another note, I ate way too much today. I feel all gross, although I just ate an orange, which is healthy, so I feel less gross now. I'm eating healthy tomorrow. No pizza. I've eaten pizza everyday since Saturday. I think that it's time for a break! I am also never drinking Mountain Dew again. Seriously, I don't really like Mountain Dew, so I've never really drunk it. So today for the first time ever in my recollection, I drank an entire can. I got all jittery and I felt funny. So, only Pepsi for me. I just can't handle the Dew. Well, back to the books. I have to memorize the proof of the shell method. Amy

1 Comments:

  • Amy, you'll be fine on your Physics final!! And I'm sorry about the Mountain dew...it is a little strong. Of course, I was really smart and had some coke when I came back to the dorm. That was definitely a bad idea....talk to you soon!! Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2004 05:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home