But I do know one and one is two
I have to go to school tomorrow. I'm really bummed, yet very excited. I just know that I'm going to be very busy, but I'll be fine if I just remember to take it one day at a time, and to not put off for tomorrow what I have time to do today.
Oh, news flash! Windor now has their own blog. We've been working really hard on it. You all should stop and check it out!!
So I decided that it would be nice if I knew where my classes are tomorrow so that I know where I'm going, so I'm printing out a schedule.
Wow. I didn't realize that I have an hour break between Philosophy and band. That'll be a nice little spot to work on my Physics homework in the band lounge.
So it's really nice being back on campus. I got to go to Calvary today for church, and that was really exciting. I also spent practically the entire day (ok, half) with Kathy. We hung out with my grandparents. It was swell.
Well, my roommates going to bed, and I need to hit the sack in about thirty minutes, so I'm going to cut this short, and write longer tomorrow.
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home