The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

You reach me now

I've been pretty boring the last few days, so I haven't found it necessary to blog. I don't want to bore you all, but I figure I'll give a quick update. Sunday was lazy. I stayed in my pajamas all day. Monday I went to Purdue and requested a division change. I don't have class until 9:30 or 10:30 every day of the week (woot). Tuesday I went to Purdue and helped unload the band semi. It was fun. There weren't that many of us, so we got to go to Applebee's for lunch, on the band department. We had to take down the sign at the drill field. Apparently some guy donated it to the band, but bought it with embezzled money, so we have to give it back to the state, because we can't afford to pay for it. I also finished the pillow for Chris' couch. I"m very excited. I also started something for Shane. (Thanks to Shawn for the idea!) Today was odd. My siblings got out of school early due to an ice storm. We lost power at our house twice, the first time for an hour and a half, and the second time for about two or three hours. I wasn't upset, because the power came on in time to watch the second episode of Star Trek: Next Generation on Spike. Ah. Except my grandparents called right at the climatic ending of the episode. They want the 'young adults' to come over a play games, or have a chat on Sunday. I told them I would have to let them know, partly because I don't know when the Windsor girls are watching the movie, partly because I wanted to see the end of the show. So I gave the phone to my sister. They said I could bring a friend. My cousin is bringing her new boyfriend. My sister, if she can talk him into it, is bringing her boyfriend. I'm following suit and bringing...ha ha, gotcha! Seriously, though, does anyone want to come and hang out with my grandparents Sunday afternoon? Please? Anyone? Anyone at all? There might be food...just don't eat the green bean casserole, or the mashed potatoes, or wait, I mean mashed cauliflower. Yeah.
My blogs haven't been very interesting lately. A lot of times I can really get into all of my deep thoughts and such, but I guess at home, my brain takes a vacation. I really don't think that I've thought since before Christmas. I think that's an oxymoron. Or a pun. Whatever. I"m going now before I do any more damage.
Amy

2 Comments:

  • psh! your blogs aren't uninteresting! silly siily girl... anyway, from the sounds of it you are having a wonderful break, yay! i cannot wait to see your lovely face again and i wish you the best!!

    -laura anderson

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2005 11:55:00 PM  

  • First of all thanks for being the first one to post on a comment on my face book wall. Next thing is, that you have way too much time on your hands to be making me a pillow. Exspeacially since the couch is no longer there. Shane took it home with him when he moved out, it was his twin brothers. However, his brother gave it to him for Christmas. So, that is going to be one on my tasks when I move back in. Hopefully, he will be back from Texas before I move back in. I am going to try to talk me dad into helping me with it. I recieved a few new items to add to the room for everyone's enjoyment. I recieved two Purdue blankets and I have two new buddies to keep me company. Theirs names are Buzz and Rexy. They are always chattering away, so it will be interesting if I get anything done with them around. I am only telling you this so you won't have to worry about be getting lonely. I don't know if I will be having a new roomate or not, but at least Buzz and Rexy will keep me company if I don't. See you when I get back to school. I am hoping to be moved in by Saturday.

    In Christ Love,
    -- Big Chris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/06/2005 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home