Don't touch the positive with the negative end
Well, if Physics 152 is curved at least 8%, I'll have a B. And I am perfectly content with that. I think I managed a B in my math class, which, if I get the A in Italian that I know I can get, I'll have a 3.4 and only have to pull up my GPA a little bit next semester to get the 3.5 to keep my scholarship. I just know Mom will go nuts if I loose the little bit of money Purdue is giving me.
I'm really looking forward to break. There's a lot of things I want to do for people that I just don't have the time or resources to do them here.
I feel sad that I'm missing Oceans Twelve, but I just couldn't justify going to see a movie when I am so horrifically behind in studying for Italian. I had hardly cracked open a book for it before tonight. I figure if I can review the last of the chapters tonight, which at thirty minutes for each one is very plausible, I can review the stuff that the TA said would be on the final tomorrow morning. The exam isn't until one, so I'll have all morning, which is good, because that's when I seem to be most productive.
I can't wait for the Study Break tomorrow, even though it's not going to be a break for me. I'm going to be done with finals! So I'll be having a party. I think I'm not going to eat ever again. OK, that's a lie. I'm going to eat very healthy until the party. Except I'll probably have Captain Crunch for breakfast. But not too much. I feel really, really excited. I want to run around. That's probably because I've been cooped up this entire week in this box that they call a dorm room. Help! I'm going crazier than I already am!
Amy

2 Comments:
howdy amy! i hope your break is grand and wonderful! mmmyes, so it might snow here! in texas! on christmas! isn't that crazy? i definitely thought so...but yeah, i hope you have a happy christmas!
elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 12/22/2004 10:24:00 PM
you need to get AIM
Fred :-D
By
Anonymous, at 12/23/2004 10:01:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home