The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Monday, January 17, 2005

I become so restless

OK, so I have Spring Fever already and I haven't even made it to February. I'm so sick of coldness, and being inside, and hating to go anywhere because I get cold and wet. I'm ready for warmth and growth and baby birds and blooming flowers. I'm ready to drive home one day and see that the magnolia tree in front of our house is in bloom and in all of its fragrant glory. I'm ready for grass instead of mud, and for t-shirts instead of coats. Ugh. I'm restless. So I finished reading a totally awesome book, Sex and the Soul of a Woman. Totally and completely awesome. Every girl should read it. I kid you not. You can read a little about it here. I might write more on it later, but I'm letting Kathy borrow it, then I'm going to read it again. Sigh. I just want to go outside and play. Amy

2 Comments:

  • Hey Amy, can I borrow that book when you're done reading it again??

    And you REALLY freaked me out at lunch today, lol. It was pretty funny though. I'm definitely all for the grass to come back. That's the one thing I don't like about winter. Alas...see you 'round! ~Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/17/2005 10:38:00 PM  

  • I WANT TO READ THAT
    -michelle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2005 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home