The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I love the rain

So excited for Cru tomorrow. I really can't wait. My sister's coming, and it'll just be awesome. Yea! Today was pleasant. Three classes which went very quickly, then lunch with Dustin and Shawn. Swell, except the antagonizing from the pair. I did some homework the Cardio BLAST! at the Co-Rec with Ruth and Kathy. It was amazing. Shower, more homework, then dinner with Ruth, Kathy, and Elizabeth. It was fun. Then we all hung out in Kathy and Elizabeth's room and we had an official meeting and talked about very important things. We called a recess, the regrouped in Laura's room where we indulged in some rather Dynomitic behavior. We definitely come up with some crazy things when we are left to our own devices. It rained and snowed today. It was rather fun, because the snowflakes were very large when we left Earhart after dinner. Ruth just came down and I proofread a journal thing for her English class. Very introspective, Ruth. Good job. I'm out of things to talk about, and I'm bored since my math homework only took about five minutes (it was beautiful). I'll see you all later! Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home