Why do I have Spring Fever, if it isn't even Spring?
Maybe because it was so warm out today. I loved it! I wore a sweatshirt and it was beautiful.
I learned today why I really detested high school. It's because having seven hours of classes is completely insane. Wow. I don't know if I can handle it. Well, no, I know I can handle it, but it's going to be rough. If I didn't have cell group on Wednesdays, I'd probably be a grouch. Seriously, though. I went from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm with one one hour break during which I ate lunch. It was painful, mostly because my backpack was really heavy from all of my books that I had to carry around. But I'm through. I don't have to think about Wednesday for another week, although I am really looking forward to the next cell group. Chip got in touch with Kara, and his cell group came up with a bunch of questions to ask us as Christian girls, and we came up with a slew of questions to ask them as Christian guys. They are e-mailing the questions to each other, and next week we're going to start answering them and we'll e-mail the answers back. I'm really excited to see what the guys ask us, let alone what the answers to our questions are! I think, though, that just our questions to the guys will reveal a lot about girls in general. What a good idea. Kudos to Chip!
Wow, my day was so jam packed with classes that I didn't really do anything else besides that and Cru stuff. I skipped the Vawter Hall meeting (oops) in order to go to Freshman Dinner (you can't tell me that I don't have my priorities). It was really crazy. I loved it. Laura is rather gross, although I'll admit that I egged her on. A bit. A lot. Whatever. I hope she didn't get sick later!
Another cool cell group thing: we did prayer resolutions for the New Year. It's cool. I kind of feel like I have some direction as far as this year is concerned. I like it.
Speaking of direction, I have so much drive right now. I'm getting stuff done early, and not procrastinating. I've got things planned out pretty well as far as getting my homework done is concerned. Basically, if I have any spare time, Monday-Thursday, I do homework. That way I can relax Friday through Sunday. One more day until Friday. Almost there, guys!
Amy

1 Comments:
Hi Amy. I was told to post something here so I did.
Dustin
By
Anonymous, at 1/13/2005 05:29:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home