The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Hallelujiah, He's alive in me today

Today was good. I really mean that. It was good. I went to Calvary Baptist again for church. The pastor there is awesome. The sermon was over making a strong commitment and I really paid attention. I like Baptist churches for the way they are constantly using the Bible to back up their points. It doesn't seem like a message, but the word of God. It's pretty cool. The college group was swell, as Pauline would say. We're studying Romans, which is an interesting book. It was pivotal in Martin Luther's arguments and establishment of the protestant church. After church, Pauline, Elizabeth, and I ate lunch at Earhart with a slew of Cru people. It's awesome how we all sort of congregate. I met a tenor player, Kyle, who is also in Cru, so that was nice. After lunch, I did my physics and tried to study for my math test, although that didn't turn out so well. I went to the spaghetti supper at Kristin's apartment. She was really nice to do all that, and I had fun, although I'm really tired tonight for some reason. I drove my car out to my grandparents' house. My cousin was supposed to be there, but we think he got lost...uh oh! Hopefully he'll turn up!!
Here's the part of my blog where I write something very insightful and pensive. Or not. I'm in another weird mood, but not the same mood as yesterday. I feel tired, and I'm getting a little stressed about my math test on Wednesday. I just don't feel like I accomplished anything towards that class this weekend, so I feel behind. Except that we've covered so much material in that class that I don't even know where to start studying. I'm just going to take a deep breath. We're reviewing tomorrow in class, so that should give me some direction at least. I have an Italian quiz tomorrow that I need to review for, in order to annihilate Sean! So I believe I will say ciao for now (ooh, a rhyme!).
Amy
Quotable Quotes: "I swear you said pants." Elizabeth from Cru, after Amy's illpronunciation of the word 'keys'.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home