Cause we're so scared to find out what this life's all about
So yeah. I met my physics lab partner and we wrote our report. It took about two hours. I feel kind of bad, because I wasn't really coherent, especially near the end. I was typing things like 'angular momentum of moment', which makes no sense. My lab partner was finally like, 'Do you want me to type? Are you ok?' and I gladly relinquished the keyboard. I'm just so tired. I've been cooping myself up in my box doing math problems for about an hour and a half in preparation for my midterm, plus I've been doing all my other homework. I'm so worn out from just sitting at my desk. Seriously, I got the new Relient K cd, and it's slightly less that an hour long. I went through it three times last night. Yikes. So tonight when I got back about nine, I didn't really do anything. Granted, I had some other things that I got done that needed to be done, that didn't have to do with school, but I haven't looked at any math. I hope I don't regret this. I mean, I had a schedule, and now I'll probably be behind, unless I do twice as much tomorrow. I'll play it by ear. As long as I'm caught up by Monday. I can't start the week out behind, since my test is Wednesday. It sounds like I'm really wigging out about this test. I guess I sort of am. But not really. I just want to feel prepared. I hate going into tests when I don't feel prepared.
I haven't been sleeping well. I don't know what's up. I usually get into bed, and by the time my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light. But over the past week, it's been taking me a long time to fall asleep, and I've been waking up a lot. Not cool. Yet another reason why I'm so tired.
This weekend should be pretty fun. Cru tomorrow night, then a Walmart run (woot for Walmart!). Saturday is gameday, then Wiley Cru guys asked the Windsor Cru girls on a creative date. We're going bowling. I'm excited! I have a couple friends who live in Wiley, so it'll be fun hanging out with them.
I feel like I'm writing about nothing. Oh, well. It's time for my quiet time. I'm working my way through 1st Corinthians. It's cool.
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home