The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Everybody's got a water buffalo

Wow. I can hardly believe how busy I've been. Usually I make time in my day to blog, but for the past few days, the time just hasn't been there. No one else has updated a whole lot in the past few days, I've noticed, so I think you all can understand why I haven't been spending time writing entries. Anyway, to catch all of you up on my most interesting life, the past few days (since Monday), despite being exceedingly busy, have been pretty awesome. Monday I went home, and voted very early on Tuesday. Then there was that band concert, class, and Windsor/Cary dinner, which, as Scott so aptly put it 'was crazy'. Wednesday was more class, I flunked my makeup math quiz right in front of my professor (well, I don't know if I flunked it, but I don't feel like I did very well), and the band concert, which was horrid, as Liz, Sandy, and I decided. It was horrid to take so much time out of the middle of the week to perform so horridly in front of so horridly few fans. The good point was getting to talk to Scott on the way back (he very politely slept on the way there so that I could study physics). I also began sorting out some differences...Other then that, it was rather horrid. Today was naught else but class. I had my conflict, and missed seeing the game tape. I'm not sure if I wanted to miss it or not. On the plus side, I didn't see the wrath of Doc, on the negative side, I don't know whether or not to be expecting to be an alternate next week. If I am, I won't, I won't be too upset. The Queen show looks very difficult. I'm kind of scared to try to get it on the field in one week. But whatever. I'll roll with the punches. Only two more games left! I can hardly believe it...this semester is really moving fast. I had my physics midterm tonight. It was all right. I don't think I did wonderful, but we'll see. All I can say is that I am going to go crazy studying for my math midterm. I really need a good score on that test. I treated myself to reading a book tonight. I finally finished 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' by Tracy Chevalier, which is very good, and if anyone wants to borrow it, let me know. It was awesome spending two hours with a non-academic book. That is not something I get to do very often. Some people seem surprised that I haven't turned the tv on in two plus weeks. I'm surprised that it took me so long to finish that book!
Well, here is a nice long blog in lieu of the past few days. I'll be writing tomorrow to update you on Cru, and then on Saturday about the Barndance! Uber woot!
Amy
Quotable Quote: 'I'm bipolar. No, I'm not'. I don't like to quote myself, but Michelle seemed to think this was pretty funny. Whatever. If you want me to quote other people, say funnier stuff when you're around me! Just joking!

3 Comments:

  • hey amy. care to explain the end of girl with a pearl earring to me? does it really end as abruptly as the movie? we never did figure that out... anyway, since there's no band tomorrow, i'll see you on monday!

    By Blogger Rachael, at 11/04/2004 11:28:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Amy, at 11/06/2004 11:08:00 AM  

  • Well, as a matter of fact, everybody's got a baby kangaroo. Yours is pink ad mine is blue, but everybody's got a baby kangaroo!
    Amy

    By Blogger Amy, at 11/06/2004 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home