Something tells me this is going to make sense
I am taking a much needed break from studying for my math midterm in order to keep my head from spinning too fast. I'll be seeing sigmas in my sleep at the rate I'm going. Seriously, I'm ashamed to say it, but I've never studied like this before. In high school, I never really had to worry about it. All of the sudden, the need for me to keep my GPA up has just hit me. I really want to keep the measly little scholarship Purdue is giving me. I don't want to lose it my first semester! That wouldn't be cool. But I guess there comes a point where I've done all I can do, and my parents can't be unhappy with that. The finances will work out.
I desperately feel like not giving an hourly account of what I did today. My day was fine. I might even venture to say that it was a good day. But I don't think you all particularly care about what I ate for lunch or what I did in band.
What a funny mood. It's like I'm not even thinking. Normally my thoughts are racing around my head at light speed, but it's actually quiet up there. It's rather peaceful and placid.
Amy
P.S. The Three Questions game still stands. Even if you've asked me questions already. Or even if you only want to ask one question. Seriously, if you ever want to know my opinion on something or advice on something (I'll give advice if I feel like I know what I'm talking about), just let me know. What do you guys want to know about my perspective?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home