In the glow and it fades away
Wow. Two productive days in a row. I not only got everything done that I wanted to, but I even have some time left in the day to blog as my laundry finishes up. I think I'm going to have to get used to busy days, as the next week is looking pretty horrific. I'm pretty calm about it, though. Yes, I have a lot to do, but it'll all work out. There is enough time in the day, believe it or not. I'm looking forward to having an exciting, relaxing, meaningful experience at Fall Retreat (uber woot!). I just hope that I remember to take my camera (I am always forgetting it).
So as I said, today was long. Class for three hours, a surprisingly noisy lunch with Fred. I saw one of the women I work with, Deanna. She's really nice. She gave me a hug. That was sort of cool. I did my Physics homework. All of it. I don't think anyone an comprehend how good this makes me feel. I am on the top of the world. I am not stupid in Physics any more! Nay, I not only understand conservation of momentum and angular velocity, but I can apply it as well! Oh, blessed, blessed brain. I knowest not what made you click today, but surely God is letting me take a vacation from the Learning Center! I should probably call and let them know that I won't be in, for I have conquered CHIP!
Anyway, I had my boring conflict (Julie and I wrote notes all hour. I don't know what I'm going to do on the 'what we did in class' essay, since I wasn't paying attention.) Then I had band. I was kind of sad that I missed playing Bohemian Rhapsody, but Another One Rides the Bus is a cool arrangement. I ate left over On the Go for dinner and did more homework before meeting my lab partner from physics. We knocked off our report in about two hours. We're getting to be friends. Not that we weren't friendly, but yeah...we're friends. I'm doing laundry right now, and just got done with my math homework. I'm pretty tired. Long day!
Amy
Quotable Quotes: 'How can you tell an introverted mathematician from an extroverted mathematician? An extroverted mathematician looks at your feet while talking!' Indian guy in MA 190. (Ah, math humor!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home