Yi tore yat, paravilintiniay
::Questions::
Everyone who reads this gets to ask me 3 questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything.
Amy

2 Comments:
Hmmm...
1.) If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
2.) If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
And now, an easy one :)
3.) If you were stranded on an island, what one thing would you want with you?
Elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 10/26/2004 06:53:00 PM
Sean:
1. There are very few things I'm actually planning on doing in my life, because I believe hat God has a plan for me that is more wild than I could ever imagine. I do hope, however, to one day get married and raise a family, and hopefully do missions work.
2. False. I had an English teacher who always said, 'Anyone who told you life was fair lied to you'. Things, as a general rule, aren't fair. For example, I have yet to meet either one of the princes of England. That isn't fair. Also, a lot of innocent people die in war. That definately isn't fair.
3. Ooh, a toughie! I think that you are opinionated (in a good way, meaning that you think for yourself and don't go along with the crowd), and competitive. I think you hold a very interesting perspective on the world. Io penso tu hai gli scarpi puzzolente! (just joking!)
Elizabeth:
1. If I could dhange one thing about my past, it would be living in mediocrity for the four years I was in high school. I was a Christian, yes, but was I really living my faith? I don't think so. That's why I'm so devoted to Cru, and church. It's because I can't bear to think about how I would feel if I let another four years slip by with nothing to show for it.
2. One thing that I would change abou my life this very instant is that I wouldn't have just ripped a hole in my jeans. I don't have that many pairs, and I've already stained one. I'm a poor college student. I can't afford a whole bunch of new clothes!
3. First of all, I think being stranded on a desert island would be a really interesting experience, provided that there was some vegetation and water to live off of, but one thing that I would really like with me is my Bible. I couldn't bear not having anything to read, and that is definitely the longest book I own, and would probably be the most comforting in that situation.
Amy
By
Amy, at 10/26/2004 07:26:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home