The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I've been locked inside that house, all the while you hold the key

I am so exhausted, and I feel like I don't have any room to complain. I got six hours of sleep last night and a one hour nap today, where as some people had one hour of sleep total. I feel bad for being tired, but I"ve been studying out the wazoo for my math midterm, which went ok, I think. My brain just kind of hurts. And that was my only test/big project this week. I can't imagine what it must be like for people with more than one test, and a whole bunch of assignments due.
I get to see my dad tomorrow. That's exciting. On the news front, Attica, the place where I'm from, made the front page of the Journal and Courier. I know the kid they arrested. I went to school with his little sister. Weird times.
Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home