Come and pull me through
Today was rough. This weekend was rough. I mean rough emotionally. I went through happiness, joy, excitement, disappointment, fatigue, hunger, nervousness, fear, confusion, joy again, nostalgia, failure, more disappointment, dejection, rejection, and comfort, all in about four days. I don't even really know what to say about it all, except that I feel like I'm on a roller coaster and about to throw up. Watch out when I'm around, because I might crack, and vomit all of my problems onto you, whether you want me to or not! I did go through some physical pain as well: I burnt my finger on the skillet at Earhart as I was grilling my sandwich for lunch today. I ate with my left hand in a cup of ice.
I am emotionally worn out. I'm not even thinking coherently. I just want to fall...I don't want to worry about it any more. It's time to give all of this up to the only One I know how can handle all of this baggage I've been carrying around lately. It's too heavy for me.
Amy

3 Comments:
Amy, thanks so much for your posts on my blog. They always make me feel better. Your faith is awesome, I wish I could be like that. I would say the venting session needs to happen tonight, but I have a bio exam. *Sigh* I hope you feel better today! Elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 10/26/2004 07:18:00 AM
sigh
By
Anonymous, at 10/26/2004 01:34:00 PM
Who's sighing?
By
Amy, at 10/26/2004 01:36:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home