I am a smoking Teletubby
Not a pretty picture, is it? Yeah, well, you'll have that.
Women's Retreat was amazing. Through meeting with TR, and the books I've read recently, and just circumstances in general, this helped me learn so much about myself and the lies I have been believing in. I've also learned how to battle those lies: with the sword that is God's Word. I feel so much hope in that. I also think I have growing pains. Spiritual growing pains, but that's good, right? I think Maureen called it a 'vulnerability hang-over'. I just want to do so much right now, but I am so physically exhausted. Ugh.
On a lighter note, I went home for my brothers' birthday, which is tomorrow. They'll be eleven. I can hardly believe it. They got an X-box. If I ever have children, we're not having a video game console. I'm still debating on indoor plumbing. OK, that was a joke, I just don't like how I suggested that we all play Extreme Uno as a family, and they just stared at the tv. I suppose part of it is that they just got it, but still. Geez.
I decoupaged my new journal. Both my roommate and I are feeling crafty. Steph was making bracelets and now she's making some photo frames out of craft paper. We went to the housing re-application meeting. I'm so nervous about room assignments. I just want our plan to work out so bad that I'm almost afraid. I guess I'll know in a few weeks! So, yeah.
I feel ready for this week. Women's Retreat really gave me something to kind of hold on to and keep with me. I'm really happy.
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home