'In all your ways acknowledge Him' Proverbs 3:6
For such a long day and being very tired, my mind is working terribly fast. We had Cell Group tonight, and worked on answering questions for Chip's Cell Group. We spent an hour on it, but didn't finish. The guys asked some really good questions that show some real intuitiveness, but also reveal a lot about their character in general. It's really cool. I also just did a marathon reading of Elisabeth Elliot's Passion and Purity, rather than doing my homework. All of this reading I've been doing lately plus this Q&A thing with Cary has really got my mind going. I'm trying desperately to let it all sink in, to get it into my head so that it's easy and natural to recall. I'm sensing some growth, but the thing is that I really want to share all that I've learned, except nothing seems to be in order in my brain. Sigh.
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home