The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I paint a picture, I think it's easier to live that way

I was in the Musee d'Orsay a few years ago, and not wanting to gaze upon Impressionism (blech), I'd wandered off by myself towards the Neoclassicsm. When I joined back up with the group, they claimed to have seen my portrait, so I bought the postcard. I thought you all might be interested in seeing it. The artist is Eugene Carriere, and the title is 'Intimite, dit aussi La grande souer', which translates to 'Intimate, also called The Big Sister'. You all can decide whether or not it really looks like me.
Amy

2 Comments:

  • Hey hey, I think it kinda looks like you, actually! It might just be the hair though...hmm. I can't believe you don't like Impressionism!! This makes me sad. :( Ah well. See you later! Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/25/2004 12:46:00 PM  

  • hey amy, thanks for the comment you left on my blog. i really appreciate it. i needed the support. thanks for being there for me! remember, i'm always here for you too!
    rachael

    By Blogger Rachael, at 10/25/2004 06:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home