The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This is the song that runs under the credits

Today is Hump Day, and I'm feeling a little goofy, mostly because I'm in a really good mood. My day was kind of non descript, except that I saw three people I knew on my way to the Physics building, and the guy I was walking with thought I was really popular. I also had my band audition with Doc. He's really cool. I almost want to do a spring band...I don't know. It depends on how many classes I end up taking, and how many hours I want to work. The awesome part of my day came after band, when I high-tailed it to Pauline's car. I went with her, Elizabeth, Cathy, and Vanessa to Calvary Baptist to eat dinner and attend a little service that the church has on Wednesdays. I am so full right now, both physically and spiritually. I had chicken, and green beans, and some tomatoes and carrots, and this awesome brownie sundae, and lemonade. It was church-made, which is pretty much home-made, except that it was in church. I am just so excited for green beans! I like vegetables, just not the way they make them in the dorms. Mom will be so proud to hear that I ate something green! The service was really cool. Very informal and relaxed. I really liked the music tonight, and the message covered Paul's prayers in Ephesians. I really love that book in the Bible. It's one that I relate to very well, and find a lot of guidance in. Galatians is another book I like. I digress. The company was wonderful as well. Windsor Cru Ladies rock! All in all, it was a very fulfilling evening.
Amy

1 Comments:

  • Amy! Sorry I didn't post earlier, I feel like a bad person now. :) I hope you had a good evening, see you in band tomorrow! Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/21/2004 06:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home