Staring deep into you eyes, I’m standing by your strength
Cool day. And I mean that both ways. As in it was cold out, but at the same time very awesome. First off, my math professor canceled class. I like that class, but being able to get up an hour later was really nice. So Italian was my only class, and I won the competition, finally! (OK, so that allusion is kind of mean, since only one person who reads my blog will understand, but whatever.) I finished my math homework before going to check my mail. My new cell phone cover came in! I'm so excited! It's pink! Then I waited for Julie...she got lost trying to get to Windsor On the Go. (Hint: Yes, there are tunnels connecting all of Windsor, but the ones to Vawter and Warren are closed off. So don't go into Vawter expecting to get to Wood, because it doesn't work!) Anyway, we took lunch to our friend Tim, who is in our math class and has office hours in the Civil Engineering building. It was very entertaining, and I believe that he was grateful for some action. (Apparently office hours are very boring, but not when Julie and I are around!) I came back to Vawter, then went over to Shealy to practice for my audition on Wednesday. The music isn't very bad. I'm having problems keeping a steady tempo, but oh, well. Afterwards, I finished off my physics quiz, and it was off to band! We were inside today, reviewing the game tape, and practicing the show music. I was relieved when I saw the tape. Something was definitely awry in the shield, but you couldn't tell if I was off. And yes, the show was pretty bad in general, but we'd been doing that show for about two weeks, versus the six or so we spent on the Full Steam Ahead Show. I'm not making excuses, but that does have something to do with it. After band I ate dinner at Tarkington for the first time. It wasn't too bad...they had a pasta bar (mmm, carbs!), and I got a deli sandwich, which took forever. I'm surprised I'm not still standing in line! I ate with Kyle, who's a tenor in the percussion line, and some of his friends who are in Cru. It was cool, because even though I didn't know them, we had stuff in common. Then it was my weekly math club meeting. It was weird, because there were only about five people, and so we spent the time going over bizarre proofs and weird math stuff. And the president and vice president were nice enough to walk me to Vawter, even thought they live in Cary and Tarkington, respectively, and I was a little out of their way. It was strange because there was this mass exodus of people heading onto campus for a MA 153 test. I saw Sandi, and my cousin, Ross, and there were just a slew of people. And now I'm here, in my dorm. I just finished my MA 190 essay, and am currently doing laundry. I'll be moving my stuff to the dryer soon, and doing my Bible study (1 Peter tonight. Cool stuff!) As I said, cool day. Busy, definitely, but that wasn't bad. I actually feel like I got something accomplished!
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home