The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Saturday, October 23, 2004

It's like ray-e-ain

Well, Doc just delayed our report time, and since I'm completely ready to go, I figure I'll waste the next hour blogging about my eventful Friday.
I had math, then I spent an hour and a half in the Physics Learning Center doing my homework. It's all done, so I won't have to go back on Sunday the way I usually do. Mom came and picked me up. We went to Wendy's and had a nice little chat, then she took me out to my grandparent's house to get my car. I just sort of hung out in my dorm room until band, which was actually not too bad for a Friday Gold Day rehearsal. We got out on time (or we would have if Doc hadn't talked so long). I went to dinner with the Windsor Cru Ladies, then the Cru meeting in Wetherill 200, and then to (yea!) the Freshman/Sophomore Cru bonfire. I had so much fun, and I met so many people. I met this one guy, Steven, who I see every Tuesday and Thursday in Physics lecture, and found out that he is not only in Cru and ROTC, but is in Marching Band! (He's a trumpet). Anyway. it was a blast hanging out with Ruth and Kathy, and mingling with all the people.
This morning I made myself stay in bed until 8, even though I woke up at 7. It was nice to just lay there, and mull over the upcoming day, and the fun I had last night. I ate breakfast with Michelle some alto saxes, Gersh, and a mello (I don't know all their names, however). And now I'm here, blogging, since I have nothing else to fulfill my time. I was actually completely ready to go when I got Doc's e-mail. I had my jacket on and everything. Oh well. I figure I can leave in about 20 minutes. I can't wait to wear my raincoat!
Amy
Quotable Quotes: 'Shut your 3.14159 hole!' The Nancy Boys

1 Comments:

  • Amy, you crack me up. Veggie Tales are awesome!! I think I lost my water buffalo though...it could be because he is just so slow. :) See you in band tomorrow!! Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/24/2004 09:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home