I hate to disappoint all of my fans, but I'm not in the mood to blog tonight. Funny, I'm in a lot of moods, but I usually vent by blogging. Tonight, I think, I need to go directly to the Big Man upstairs.
hey amy, you sound really upset. if you need to talk, gimme a call no matter what time. i'll be around. I hope that everything is okay. it's been a while since we had a chance to sit down and talk. i'll be here if you need to talk.
MARULLUS:
You, sir; what trade are you?
SECOND CITIZEN:
Truly, sir, in respect of a fine workman, I am but, as you would say, a cobbler.
MARULLUS:
But what trade art thou? Answer me directly.
SECOND CITIZEN:
A trade, sir, that, I hope, I may use with a safe
conscience, which is indeed, sir, a mender of bad soles.
Quick Reference: I am pursuing a math degree at Purdue. I am in some cool organizations: Campus Crusade for Christ and the Purdue All-American Marching Band.
1 Comments:
hey amy, you sound really upset. if you need to talk, gimme a call no matter what time. i'll be around. I hope that everything is okay. it's been a while since we had a chance to sit down and talk. i'll be here if you need to talk.
By
Rachael, at 10/05/2004 07:37:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home