The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong

Well, Michelle completely rocked the world of Live Journal with her poll 'Why do you or don't you believe in God?' At present, she has over 60 comments on that post. It's pretty crazy! But you know, it's really good to think about why you believe in something, instead of going around not having a valid reason for your beliefs. So, as a result, I would like to begin sharing with all of my devoted readers, why I believe in God, as well as who the God I believe in is, and what He's done in my life. However, this is going to take a little planning and work on my part, so you probably won't see anything until Thanksgiving Break. I hope that you all can wait that long!
Band tomorrow should prove to be...Interesting, to say the very least. I'm looking forward to...being done with it. I will have a good attitude. I will have a good attitude.
Whatever.
Amy

1 Comments:

  • YAY Amy!! down with the blogger - livejournal is the way to go, you know?? hahahaa..ha... whatever. Anyway, did you ever get a screen name because you should totally get one ASAP so I can talk aka harass you. I was thinking about you the other day so I'd thought I'd drop you a line on your blog?! well yah that was my thought process... I was thinking we are a lot alike and I'd like to get to know YOU better. That is you, not the Amy show - does that make sense? I think you know what I mean right??
    So since I left you a comment on your blog you should leave me a comment on my LJ (user name hacienda09) and if you ever get a screen name hit me up at Hacienda09. Hope you're having a good day!!!

    -Laura Anderson

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/21/2004 01:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home