But without love, it's just a sound
Well, I'm sitting here with Ruth, and we have an hour and twenty minutes before we can eat, and since it's Thursday, I don't really have any homework, so I thought I'd give a little update.
I was thinking today about how we have our plans, and then God has His plan. I was in Stanley Coulter, looking at a bulletin board about study abroad opportunities and I remembered how I wanted to study abroad second semester sophomore year. I got to thinking about how much Europe has been on my heart lately and how much I want to go to Italy on Project next summer, and I was trying to work out in my mind how I could make both work, but whenever I think of spending a semester away from Cru, I get this really yucky feeling. There is always the possibility of going to Italy to study abroad next spring, and going to project from there, but I still can't see it happening. Wow. It's really tough to let a dream like that just fade out. I've wanted to study abroad in Europe for so long, but I feel like my time spent in Europe needs to have a focus other than school work. So I'm feeling subdued. But that won't last long...it never does!
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home