The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

His praise will always be on my lips

On the plus side, I haven't died. On the negative, this week was really rough, schoolwise. Back to the plus side, God got me through it with amazingness. While I was kind of stressed the week before, I really had this awesome peace by the time I got to Prayer and Praise on Sunday, and God has really just supported me and kept me going this whole week. I'm even getting a break tomorrow-one of my two classes was canceled! Yes! So I'm down to one hour of class tomorrow, plus discipleship time, plus Cru, plus some hanging out with Kathy. And Saturday I'm going home, and coming back Sunday evening. Mom, Dad, and I are having a nice, long meeting and sorting out the details for this summer, because (cue trumpet fanfare) I'm going to Traverse City on Summer Project! Yes! I am so pumped! I can't even wrap my head around the magnitude of it. It will just be amazing. I'm not going to be stuck at Purdue working! I'll be with people my age, on my birthday, too! I'll be doing God's work all summer! No spiritual desert! Yes! I am terribly excited. And they totally put a cd player in the bathroom here and I got to listen to Relient K when I was getting ready this morning. Nice.
I don't even know what to say anymore. God has so richly blessed me that I can't even get over it. Yea, God!
Amy
P.S. I have some photos up here.

1 Comments:

  • Whoa, it's weird posting anonymously. Anyway, I'm so excited for you that you are going on summer project! I hope you learn so much, and grow closer to God. That'd be pretty darn amazing. See you around! ~kathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2005 02:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home