Take a chance, says my heart
Can you tell that I've been exceedingly busy this week, since it's been ages since I've posted last. Yeah. It hasn't been terrible, just a steady stream of work. It's either class all day, or class all morning and work all afternoon, then a mild interlude of dinner and activity, then it's homework until I go to bed. I don't even really feel like blogging right now. It involves too much thinking.
I find out about Summer Project next week. I'm really excited about it. I don't think I'll be surprised, but I'm really looking forward to knowing.
This is really boring, and I apologize, but I can't help it. I've had a boring week. I think I'll start my Philosophy paper now. My professor said that she'd go over it on Monday so I need to have my rough draft finished by then.
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home