The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Monday, February 07, 2005

We could change it down

So I wrote a really long blog yesterday, but something got screwed up, and it didn't post and is now lost to the world of blogger. So here is an excerpt from an e-mail to my friend Annika from Germany: Tonight I finished my physics homework two days early, which means I don't have to go to my physics recitation tomorrow!! I'm pretty excited because that class gets kind of boring. I did something really cool yesterday. I got to go rock climbing! It was indoors, and fake rocks, but it was really awesome. I'm really sore today though. I used some muscles that I don't normally use. It was fun getting to hang out with my friends. So that was my weekend. It was a blast! I have a class, but I should have time to blog again in the next couple of days. Amy

2 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear about you losing the work of a long blog. Climbing was a lot of fun! I'm now almost entirely recovered, but occasionally I feel it in muscles I didn't even know were there. Hopefully sometime soon we will be able to actually watch Last Crusade like we've been planning. Thanks again for the ride on Sunday!
    Shawn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2005 03:12:00 PM  

  • It's an Amy! :) Thanks for lunch today, I really appreciated it. --Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2005 06:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home