I'm just a little unwell
I think my pH is off balance. I'm fine for a while, then gurgle says my stomach and that's my cue to curl up in a little ball of acidic pain for five to ten minutes. I don't understand. My appetite is more or less back. I didn't eat a whole lot for dinner last night, and had a preztel for breakfast, and a hot dog and half an applesauce for lunch. I managed a reasonably sized dinner, however. And I wasn't feeling too shabby, but I had at least two attacks while I was doing my math homework (mmmm math). This is frustrating. I don't like being ill, especially when I mostly don't feel sick. Whatever. This too shall pass.
I slept for ten hours last night. I'm shooting for eight tonight, because really, ten is too much. It makes me tired to get too much sleep. I had the weirdest dream, though. Eliz was in it. Something about dresses...
This is a strange entry. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't died. I have however been a victim of a rather heinous crime. My Killer Rabbit was STOLEN last night. If anyone sees Flossy, please rescue her immediately. I promise she won't bite. Much. I have band-aids.
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home