The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ding Dong Merrily on High

I just had a grand morning/early afternoon with Chris. We met my mom, sister, and aunt at the Starbucks Target and chilled for a while, then headed to Hobby Lobby. I can't wait until Spring Break when I can start making my skirt. Mom promised that I could use her sewing machine, and that I can even set it up in the basement, which makes me very glad, as there is not enough room in my bedroom to be crafty, plus it is currently hosting the entire contents of our linen closet, which my parents are presently organizing. Next was LS Ayres (I love that store), where her new shirt, my new shirt, my new socks and tights cost less than twenty dollars. My sister called me, so Chris and I headed over to Pepe's for lunch with Katie and my mom, which was swell, and Chris and I finished up our little adventure by going to Office Max so I could buy envelopes. Good Times.
This week went really well. I was mostly just coasting off of last week, when all of my tests seemed to take place. The freshman hang out was fun-Kathy and I made it to the third bracket in the Euchre tournament (I love that game!) Cru last night was amazing. Laura Speicher is an awesome speaker, and she did really, really well.
I'm trying to remember if I did anything else of consequence this week, but nothing comes to mind. So, yeah. Happy March, everyone. Hope it warms up for good, soon.
Amy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home