The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I don't want to cry over issues. Wet tissues stick to my shoes.

Hi, guys! It has been pointed out to me that it has been ages since I last posted. I would apologize, but I really blog for my own mental health, and I've been pretty diverted by another journal lately, but now I think I will update again, to appease the masses! So what's been going on lately? Well, this week has been pretty nutty in and of itself. I took the week off from work due to midterms. It wasn't much of a vacation, since I spent the entire eight hours I normally spend working studying in my room. My exams went ok. I don't know anything definite yet. I received a popcorn popper for Easter, and just now finished enjoying my first batch with Ruth. I forgot to add the salt, but that's ok. It wasn't bad! Actually, it was a lot better than microwave, if I do say so myself. Any other randomness to entertain you all? Hmm...I can't remember much right now except for things like Lagrange multipliers, flux, and how to conjugate the simple future tense. Oh! I finally got IM. I'm vwamos73, for anyone who wants to chat. I feel like I'm away a lot, but I think that's because I'm usually out of my room all day. That's I all I have for right now! Amy

P.S. Blogger recognizes the word "Lagrange" in it's spellchecker! Go math!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home