Gaberdine!!
So...what's new with me? I used the paper cutter at work yesterday. That was pretty fun. Dinner last night was way awesome, too. Maggie, Grace, Ruth, Eliz, and Justin. It was really funny watching Grace be, well, Grace. She's really swell, as are all the other girls. So...I got an A on my math test. That's pretty cool. I might be able to get an A in the class now. Yessss.
Um...I really don't know what else to say. I'm liking my classes. Cru is awesome. I've raised over half my support for Traverse City this summer. Ruth and I are rooming together next year. If it works out right, we'll have a den. Kathy's living right down the hall. I'm looking forward to that.
And so on and so forth. Sorry I'm not more entertaining. I really don't know what to say. O you have any questions for me, that I might answer?
Amy

1 Comments:
What is the average air speed velocity of an unlaided swallo?
Dustin
By
Anonymous, at 4/09/2005 03:22:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home