So shout for joy all of His children
My attitude right now reminds me of the Facebook Group that's something like Procrastinators: Nothing ever gets close to getting done period. Or something like that. I definitely have a math test on Friday that I really ought to be studying for, but hey, I'll start in ten minutes.
Things are going really well. I got two support checks in the mail today and I now have two-thirds of my support raised for Traverse City! God is awesome, and I'm so excited about the way He is supporting me to go to Traverse City. Speaking of God, Freshman Retreat was amazing!! The speaker was really good, and I really feel like our class is more united and has a vision and a goal to work for next year.
Everything seems to be moving in a whirlwind of time and activities and things to do, but here I am, watching it all whizz around me while I relax and take things as they come. It's an interesting state of being. It's calm. Jesus rocks.
So this is random, but whatever. Not as random as my Italian video will be. Let me warn you-beware of the squirrels.
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home