The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Friday, March 24, 2006

You're the reason that I run

A lot has been happening. I've made the decision to double major in Applied Math and Math Ed, which means my student teaching will get pushed back a semester, and I'm ok with that. I just kept feeling really sad that I only had three math classes left to take. I have a feeling that I'm just getting to the good part, and I want to keep learning. So that's that. I'm a dork.
I'm officially going to Rome on summer project. I sent in my deposit yesterday. I cannot explain how excited I am about it. I'm in the middle of support raising, so if you all could pray that the Lord continues to provide, I would be most appreciative (Only $4150 more to go!).
I am inexpressibly glad that it is Friday. This had to have been one of the busiest weeks ever. I had a huge exam on Thurday and a paper due on Friday. Factor in my normal classes and meetings, plus a trip home for Dad's birthday, and I am left with very little time on my hands. This weekend is going to be amazing, though. I have no class on Monday and only the normal amount of homework to do, so it ought to be pretty relaxing. I can't wait till I get off work!
Amy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home