The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fa la la la la

I just have to share with you all what I've been doing this past week. Saturday, Brother 2 implores me to take him to see Harry Potter. I really want to, but they haven't finished the book, so I tell them to have Dad read it to them faster, but apparently Dad falls asleep every time he reads. Funny, I don't remember that happening when I was little...anyway, I ask Brother 2 where they are in the book. They are in chapter 18 out of 37. I convince the fratellos to wait to see the movie until Wednesday when they were released from of school. Hence, on Saturday, I read six chapters to them. On Monday I read four, on Tuesday, three, and on Wednesday read five and a half chapters, then, in the car, Brother 2 read the last half of the last chapter to me and Brother 1. We saw the movie, and 'went out to eat' at Burger King. In the end, they agreed with me (!!!!) that it was good to read the book first, and Brother 1 and Brother 2 had a rather heated inscussion about how it made them mad that they left so much stuff out of the movie. Which proves that they were in fact listening to me read. Woot for bonding time! Now someone, please, give me a throat lozenge. Merry Christmas Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home