Hello, good friend
Doc said he wanted us to get caught up on academics. Opposed to the ten hours a week I normally spend in band rehearsal, this week, I spent ten hours in the library. I'd say it's an even trade. Praise God, though, that we get major time off of band right when midterms hit again. I'd actually forgotten how much I like libraries. When I was little, I used to wish that I would accidentally get locked in the library all night, and I could stay up reading until they found me the next day. It's been so peaceful to be tucked away in the books, working proofs next to shelves and shelves of information on World War II. I thought I might not be able to work with it so quiet, but it is so good to be away from noise for a while, to be able to hear myself think.
Exams were decent this week. If I can pull off the one next Thursday, then I can relax just in time for Fall Retreat (woot!). It's Linear Algebra (gulp) so we'll see how I fare. I bought the solutions manual for the text book, and consequently I actually knew what I was doing on the last quiz, so I think I'll be ok. It's only a one hour exam, and that kind of bites, but I'll manage.
I'm going home this weekend! I'm so excited-I get to see my sister march and my brother play football, and that also means quality time with my other brother, and my parents. I just didn't get enough time in with the family over fall break. November is going to bring some good times: Barn Dance, MSU, U of I, and IU games, and Harry Potter 4, meaning I get to see project people, and Thanksgiving too. Wahoo!
Amy

1 Comments:
Ok, so while most people as children had nightmares about being locked in dark creepy buildings overnight, apparently this what you wanted. And I only wish our library was nice and quiet. I guess it's kinda quiet, but it's really busy. But there are other reasons that have occurred over the last few months that make me steer clear of it whenever possible which I will not make mention of at this time. Oh, and I like that little connector link from your xanga.
By
Anonymous, at 10/22/2005 12:48:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home