The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

And what was said to the rose

Ok, this may be obvious, but Boaz is a flipping stud! I kid you not-read it for yourself and you will be knocked over by his shear studliness...just got done with an inductive study on Ruth. Shew, it was good.
So, Christmas Conference-Pretty Much Amazing! God is sooo good and blessed the entire time, and really just bowled me over with His love and truth! Oh, the truth of His Word! Praise Him for amazing fellowship with TC-ers and Purdue-ers, and for amazing friends who can speak His truth into my life (Back to the truth again!)
Being at home is surprisingly awesome, in the sense that God is just like, "Amy! Look at all this crap that has been festering in your life! Throw it all away! It doesn't matter anymore!" Aretha Franklin's "Freedom" is going through my head, as well as the new David Crowder CD, which I am in love with, especially since Christmas Conference. It's been a Crap-Throwing-Away-Party around here. I wonder if I made that a party on Facebook if anyone would come....I Love Jesus! Wahoo! My Redeemer Lives!!!
Randomly yours,
Amy

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home