Yeah, Kathy's right (no surprise there), there really isn't much to comment on this one, other than "Creaming IU" is always a good thing. I hope you had a good T-day and that you're able to find the mysteriously-absent Cru-bag soon. Good luck on finals week coming up soon (I'm looking forward to our Finals Week Star Wars film festival).
MARULLUS:
You, sir; what trade are you?
SECOND CITIZEN:
Truly, sir, in respect of a fine workman, I am but, as you would say, a cobbler.
MARULLUS:
But what trade art thou? Answer me directly.
SECOND CITIZEN:
A trade, sir, that, I hope, I may use with a safe
conscience, which is indeed, sir, a mender of bad soles.
Quick Reference: I am pursuing a math degree at Purdue. I am in some cool organizations: Campus Crusade for Christ and the Purdue All-American Marching Band.
3 Comments:
WHAT?!?!? I missed the singing of hymn?!?!! BAH. Maybe someday....
-Samantha
By
Anonymous, at 11/19/2005 10:11:00 PM
\o/ for singing our alma mater!!!
By
Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 12:50:00 PM
Yeah, Kathy's right (no surprise there), there really isn't much to comment on this one, other than "Creaming IU" is always a good thing. I hope you had a good T-day and that you're able to find the mysteriously-absent Cru-bag soon. Good luck on finals week coming up soon (I'm looking forward to our Finals Week Star Wars film festival).
By
Shawn, at 11/30/2005 09:57:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home